Friday, December 30, 2016

Eimer's Worst Movies Experiences of 2016

Well, it's been an odd year of film-watching for me.

Like Ulysses getting mesmerized by the Sirens' enchanting song, I've been slowly lulled into the dreamy pit that known as streaming television. Thus, my movie watching has suffered immensely. I find that December, January and February are the times that I ramp up my film watching and knock out (almost) one film a day for two and a half months in the winter.

That said, surprisingly, I've come across a number of duds that I've viewed this past year. Some of these films have made the critics top 10 best list. Some of these films have made audiences swoon with delight. But, not me.

Enjoy this 'worst of' list with a grain of salt. I'm sure there are much more terrible movies out there. But, thanks to Rotten Tomatoes, I've been able to stray away from some of the super duds.


THE 5TH WAVE

MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN 

SUICIDE SQUAD 

THE WITCH 

A WALK IN THE WOODS 

BONE TOMAHAWK

THE SCORCH TRIALS

NORM OF THE NORTH

PAN

THE INTERN
What about you? What was your worst film of this year? Let me know and I won't watch it.

LOOKING FOR MORE SHITTY MOVIES?

No comments: