Thursday, December 31, 2015

Eimer's Worst Movie Experiences of 2015

          

Although it was a great year for movies in 2015, I did come across some not-so-good ones in the batch. So, with that, I'll start with a poem:

Below are the duds ...
The turds. The failures, flops and busts. 
The worsts. The washouts, lemons and mutts. 
The dumbest, stupidest films that flashed before my eyes. 
The two hours plus that I'll never get back alive. 

Enjoy the following (in no particular order), compliments of my evil movie-going doppelgänger Twitter feed: One-Sentence Movie Review

Get Hard

The Giver


Before I Go To Sleep


Men, Women & Children


Vacation


The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies


Dumb and Dumber To


Pixels


The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 & 2



Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


LOOKING FOR MORE SHITTY MOVIES?

No comments: