Thursday, October 28, 2010

50 Movies. 50 Horrors. 50 Murderers

So, this is what I was talking about a couple weeks ago:
Guess all the movies...WIN my respect.
Stumped? Check out the Cheat Sheet below.

(click image to enlarge)

I know. I know. I missed: The Terminator, Basket Case, Gremlins, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, Medusa, Jeepers Creepers, Re-Animator, Pumpkinhead, The Hills Have Eyes, Puppet Master and The Phantom of the Opera.

Any others?

However, as space dictates, I can only draw five more (to officially be poster size). Give me your best five in the comments and I'll draw them, toss them in the poster. Then start selling officially signed prints.
Oh, and by the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




CHEAT SHEET

TOP ROW
Carrie - Friday the 13th - Mummy - Dracula - Misery - Troll - Alien - The Blob - A Clockwork Orange - I Know What You Did Last Summer

SECOND ROW FROM TOP
Frankenstein - Silence of the Lambs - Hellraiser - The Wolfman - Bride of Frankenstein - The Invisible Man - Jack Frost - Saw - The Thing - Cujo

MIDDLE ROW
Creature from the Black Lagoon - Poltergeist - 2001 A Space Odyssey - Halloween - Night of the Living Dead - Child's Play - The Exorcist - American Psycho - Predator - Tremors

FOURTH ROW FROM TOP
Killer Klowns from Outer Space - Pan's Labyrinth - Candyman - Critters - Sleepy Hollow - It -Scream - A Nightmare on Elm Street - Jaws - Changeling

BOTTOM ROW
The Shining - The Omen - Psycho - The Ring - Leprechaun - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The Fly - Phantasm - The Descent - Village of the Damned

1 comment:

cbrown said...

just going from my scary movie past:

the pig from Amityville
Blair Witch stick thingy
the Alien
Rosemary's baby
bugs from the mist