Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get Answers To Life's Toughest Questions.

When I'm not working, running, drinking or taking care of my kids; sometimes I like to visit Yahoo Answers and relish in the stupidity of America.

It's sort of like watching Rock of Love or Tila Tequila. Or even visiting a carnival in small-town America.

But perversely better. Much, much better.

Plus, it makes me feel smarter, which is always a good thing.

Here are some of my favorite questions (and answers) that I've come across on Yahoo Answers. (NOTE: You may need a Yahoo account to view these questions. If you don't have one, consider yourself lucky)

Did Dinosaur Really Existed?
I can only hope that this question was written by a 7-year old. If it wasn't, I'm very worried for the future.

How Can I Stop The Sex Dreams?
This guy feels dirty after his sex dreams. I feel dirty reading his entry.

A Question That's Been Confounding Mankind For Centuries.
I don't know about you, but now that the question has been proposed, I'm curious too.

A Question About Stuffed Animals
This question has to be totally fake, but entertaining nonetheless.

Worldwide Gas Question.
Now if I was a kid with internet access, this may be a question that I would ask.

And, finally, I included a question that I ask myself on a regular basis.
After reading the answers, now I'm more confused than ever.



Go ahead, ask a question. I dare you.

No comments: