Monday, May 19, 2008

And the most viewed Eimer Debris page goes to...

A month ago, I subscribed to Feedburner (recently acquired by Google) to get an idea of who was coming to my page, where they were from and how the hell did they get there?

I won't go over all of the statistics. (If you want, I can join you over a beer and we can discuss), but the most viewed page of Eimer Debris this past month is....

Indiana Jones, Crystal Skulls, the Mayans and 2012

To be honest, I'm really not that surprised. There's a lot of hype about the new Indy flick and a lot of people have been curious what the fuck the crystal skulls are all about. So, it's a no-brainer.

I wrote the piece back in January because, frankly, I wasn't aware of the crystal skull phenomena. It remained in Blog limbo for quite some time. It wasn't until about three weeks ago when It started recording hits.

Today, the Indiana Jones page recorded an unprecedented 80 views (wow!) to bring the total number of views to 166 in the past month. That's even more than my main page views (of 120).

All I can say is I'm glad Google directed people to my site to share in my crystal skull, conspiracy theory passion. And I'm happy guys (and girls) can visit this site in order to get quality information and trivia to use in their neverending quest of hooking up. (More than likely getting rejected.)

In case you're curious, second place goes to HOW FAST CAN YOU RUN THE 100-METER DASH with 31 views followed by CLOVERFIELD AND THE MYSTERY OF THE BLOOP with a paltry 13 views.

With the exception of Carrie Kosicki's DISCONNECT , Kameron Kiggin's website and a couple close buddies, I'm surprised my MURDER HILL REVISITED hasn't gotten much play. Just goes to show you never know what people are going to find interesting.

Although I don't really do this for credit or kudos, It's always nice to get noticed now and again with a nice, little comment or even 126 views on a page you wrote. Thanks!

That said, back to the writing board.

No comments: