Friday, January 10, 2020

Eimer's Best & Worst Movie Experiences of 2019


Hey all, sorry I've been a bit tardy on this. I've been pretty busy with work, the holidays and this crazy thing called life.

In any event, I've had the privilege of checking out a number of good, bad, and just plain ugly movies this year and wanted to share with you my Top Ten Best Movie Experiences and, well, my Top Six Worst Experiences.

Keep in mind, I haven't seen a handful of the best-reviewed movies of 2019 (yet) such as 1917, Last Black Man in San Francisco, Little Women, Jo Jo Rabbit, and others. Maybe they'll show up on the 2020 list. Who knows? 🤷🏻‍♂️

As always, I'm trying to pimp my Twitter site 1SentenceMovieReview so enjoy the links and be sure to follow my @EimerFilmReview feed. Enjoy!

Eimer's Best Movie Experiences of 2019













And Now ........



Eimer's Worst Experiences of 2019


More of Eimer's Worsts:

No comments: