Saturday, January 3, 2015

Eimer's Best Movie Experiences of 2014


I'm slowly trying to get my kids ingrained into my 141 Best Movies of All Time. However, I have to be selective due to the gore, blood, and cussing that's prevalent in most of the films.

That said, my NEW movie viewing has suffered a bit this year because of my fatherly duties of transforming them into film buffs. But, I'm trying.

I should note out of the 27 movies I need to see before 2015 (posted on November 11 of this year), I've seen a sorry six? Sad. Just sad.

So, don't take this list as a precursor to Academy Award winning movies. Rather take this as Top-20 list from a guy who takes limited trips to the theater and tries to catch new films on Pay-Per-View and DVD.

With that, please enjoy the positive doppelganger to yesterday's Worst Movies of 2014 list - brought to you by my twitter handle 1SentenceMovieReviews.





















No comments: