Friday, December 29, 2017

Eimer's Worst Movie Experiences of 2017

This year, it seemed to me like there were a lot of dud movies in 2017, which is why I think I stayed away from a lot of the new releases.

Plus, with a 10-year old boy and almost 12-year old female tween in our household, we were able to watch a lot of movies from my past that needed to be seen by my kids including Time Bandits, Rain Man, Schindlers List,  Ferris Bueller, and of course, Problem Child 1 and the much-better sequel, and more and more and more.

So, for me, this year was steeped in nostalgia rather than the crap that sifts to the top of the sewer tank. In other words, Rottentomatoes, New Yorker and word of mouth helped me immensely in choosing my movies wisely.

In any event, is this list, like, the worst movies ever made? Probably not. They're just a handful of those so-so movies that I had high hopes for, and they ultimately disappointed or fell below par in the end.

C'est La Vie. Enjoy...
















What about you? What's the worst movie you saw this year?

No comments: