Sunday, December 30, 2018

Eimer's Worst Movie Experiences of 2018



Anyone getting nauseated by all the pungent Superhero movies and sci-fi crap out there? How about those retreads and remakes that try to put a new fresh coat of lipstick on the same big, old, fat hairy pig? Oh, and those formulaic comedies that continuously get greenlit in hopes that the brainless lemmings will go to the theaters and stream on TV just because it's there.

And I know you went. Don't lie. I know you did. Because I saw you there lapping up the cinematic Hollywood bile with your eyes. And, sadly, so did I. But, I blame my 11- and 12-year old son and daughter. So, what's your excuse?

Welp, this past year I've witnessed a ton of big turds. In fact, the crap was so prevalent that I eschewed movies almost the entire spring and summer and replaced with hikes, books, TV shows, and copious hours of Angry Birds 2. But, despite my personal opposition, I still managed to watch some stinky stink.

So, let's take a trip down memory lane - courtesy of my Twitter feed #1SentenceMovieReview - to revisit some of my not-so-favorite cinematic movie experiences of 2018. Mind you, a few of these movies were released in 2017. I just didn't get around to watching them until 2018. Can you really blame me?














No comments: