Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Monty Python's 'Find the Fish'

I saw Monty Python's The Meaning of Life a long, long time ago. It's always held a special place in my heart - especially the fat guy puking scene and the sex education class.

However, I could never shake the images, dialogue and overall creepiness of this scene - Find The Fish. I know it's supposed to be funny - but it scared the crap out of me when I was little, especially the elephant waiter with a limp.

If anyone has any idea what this scene is supposed to be about I'm all ears, er, eyes. Of course, I know the fish is in between his/her legs, but nonetheless....

Enjoy (compliments of YouTube):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terry Gilliam said that this scene is supposed to be like surreal dreams that people have. I never had those type of dreams until I saw this bit, that that's the only thing I know about it. I got my information off of Wikipedia.

Anonymous said...

Thaks for answering the question, I am so embarresed, I have been asking people where is the Fishy, and they would look at me like I was an Idiot, now I know and I know I am an Idiot...lol