Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Who loves college football? I fucking do!

Out of the four seasons we have on this Earth, I love Autumn the best.

In my mind nothing beats warm days, cool nights, Halloween, Thanksgiving, postseason baseball, orange leaves falling on the ground and the smell of bratwurst in the air.

Yep, it's almost college football season.


Sweet.

I already checked out The Ohio State Buckeyes. Not sure how fantastic they'll be this year. I'm sure they'll go to a bowl game and, hopefully, kick Michigan's ass. This year, Lloyd and company including Quarterback Henne and Running Back Hart are back again to try and beat the Bucks and win a National Championship. They've definitely got the edge to beat Ohio State this especially since it's up North. But, wouldn't it be crazy if OSU went up there and pulled out another win? You know Carr's ass would be on the line then.

I'm sure other people will check out various other Big Ten teams and size up the competition. I betcha' some of my fag friends will even check out Toledo as well. Pfffffft. Losers!

So, on that note, enjoy the previews. I'll return on Monday with a new, exciting entry. I may even chronicle my four days in the Adirondacks. Who knows?

While you're here, click around some of my previous entries. Feel free to comment as well. I like smart-ass comments.

Later fuckers.

No comments: