Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fake Pregnancy Test


I was trying to think up a fun practical joke to pull on a friend and thought up a great idea.

Why not sell fake positive pregnancy tests?

It would be just like those fake lottery tickets, but reverse.

I’ll sell the fake pregnancy tests via a Web site (perhaps fakepregnancytests.com?) and have women video tape the responses of the guys whom they are fooling.

And, much like the hit TV-series Punk’d, I’d have the ladies upload the videos onto my Web site for the whole world to enjoy and laugh.

Maybe there already is one of these fun practical jokes out there. If there is please send me to the Web site so I can buy some stock.

Something tells me this is going to be a gold mine. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bigger than the Garden Weasel? Yeah, right...keep dreamin', pal.