Thursday, June 17, 2010

On the verge of a Bigfoot discovery?

I was going to write about something else today, but damn if i didn't come across this little nugger news story about Bigfoot.

You know I can't pass up on a news story about Bigfoot.

BIlly Willard, President of the Sasquatch Watch of Virginia organization, says he's on the verge of a major discovery that will have homo sapiens re-thinking the way we look at the natural world.

Pretty heavy, stuff. Call me intriqued.

I've hiked, pretty much, most of the Appalachian Trail in Virginia. There were miles and miles of stretches where we didn't see a living soul. One particular morning on the Trail, a friend of mine pulled himself out of his tent and started smiling.

"Funny stuff last night," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Grunting and snorting outside my tent," he said. "You spooked me for a second till I realized it was you."

"Dude, I didn't even get out of my tent last night," I said. "Must have been a black bear."

"I've been around a lot of black bears," my buddy said. "There ain't no bear that grunts and snorts like that."

We were silent.

In any event, click here to read the story.

And click SWV link above for some interesting news.

Oh, and for other Eimer Debris Bigfoot-related stories, click here.

No comments: