Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Will the United States Cease to Exist?

Like a lot of people, I read the Drudgereport almost every day. Sometimes two or three times a day. In my opinion, it has all the relevant news that's fit to read from pretty substantial and verifiable news sources.

In any event, I came across this Drudge post about a leading Russian political analyst who believes our country is heading for collapse - and will divide into separate parts.

The article is brief, but interesting nonetheless. It looks like Cormac McCarthy's vision may be coming to fruition in the United States.

All I can say is that I'm glad that I took those hunter-safety courses when I was little. Because I know how to load, clean and shoot any type of gun not to mention field dress an animal for proper cooking.

Hell, if things turn out, I'll be more useful in this new world than a CEO of a major corporation.

Then, when order is restored, I can resume my copywriting career in my late 80's.

Cool. I've been thinking about changing careers anyhow.

Hunter and Gatherer will look awesome on my resume.

1 comment:

kitty said...

I've been expecting something like this for years... I can't imagine how anyone didn't see what we have going on coming and I can't imagine how it won't get worse!!

I'd say self defense and knowing how to make do in a survival situation will be useful skills... and all the people who laughed at those of us who brought it up in the past will wish they didn't have their heads up their asses haaaa