Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Four Unfunny Clown Cartoons

When I have some downtime at work, I like to go through some of my old cartoons and pine away at all the free time I had to create said cartoons.

[SIGH. Snif. Snif.]

In any event, I noticed that I had not one. Not two. Not three. But four unfunny clown cartoons in my collection.

Seeing as I really don't even like clowns (or even cartoons about clowns for that matter) I found this a little odd.

Regardless, I decided to share/torture you with them....ENJOY.

[Click images to enlarge]







EIMER NOTE: The above cancer cartoon appeared in Hustler Humor in the late 90's. I was paid a whopping $75, which I more than likely spent on alcohol. I have a framed check from Larry Flynt to prove it.

5 comments:

Kameron D Kiggins said...

I respectfully disagree with your entry title, because cartoon #3, with the juggler and the baby, actually made me laugh.

sent kackman said...

#1. Not funny (but the ilusttations are cool)

#2. Strangely funny (who is that guy and why did he kill those clowns?)

#3. Funny!

#4. Laugh out loud funny (even larry thought so)

Your Finest Eimer said...

Aww thanks for boosting my self esteem. Back to the clown cartooning drawing board!!!

kitty said...

ok well there must be something wrong with me - I thought all 4 were funny!!

Your Finest Eimer said...

Aww thanks Kitty.

Now, my head is as big as a hot-air balloon.