Friday, January 4, 2008

"Let's Talk About Wanking The Crank, Son."

Since I recently had a son, my mind is always fast-forwarding about 12 years into the future.

Eventually, we'll have to have 'the talk'. And even though I draw dirty cartoons about sex, drugs, rock n' roll and masturbation, I know it's still going to be a bit uncomfortable.

However, to break down the walls and hopefully remedy this rather sticky situation (heh, heh), I think I'm going to start out the conversation by plopping in the Season 2 DVD of Showtime's hit TV series Weeds and fast-forwarding to this particular scene:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my hilarious first wank story towards the end of our latest radio show at http://themidlifedementiashow.mypodcast.com/

I decided to demonstrate to my friends but the whole bizarre episode made me laugh so much that I ended up pissing on the ceiling.