But, learning to protect yourself from the effects of chronic stress may help you live a longer, healthier life.
That's why I've come up with SIX surefire ways to remain stress-free throughout the day:
- Get a hand job.
- Rent the movie Irreversible.
- Find a kitty on the side of the road. Adopt it. Kill it.
- Go up to a bum and piss in his donation cup.
- Breathe in...about five cigarettes and two shots of Jack Daniels per day.
- Start a fight with your spouse every night. Make sure the focus is about money.
Practice these techniques once or twice daily. Best times are before breakfast and/or after dinner.
Good luck and happy living.